Coronavirus Update 28/02/2020
Please find some important information on good personal hygiene to help avoid catching and spreading infections like coronavirus. The key messages are:
- Avoid direct hand contact with your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Maintain good hand hygiene – washing hands with soap and water or alcohol hand sanitiser:
- after coughing or sneezing
- after going to the toilet
- before eating and drinking.
- Avoid direct contact with people that have a respiratory illness and avoid using their personal items such as mobile phones.
- Cover your nose and mouth when coughing or sneezing with disposable tissues and dispose of them in the nearest waste bin after use.